EVOLUTION 6000 Basic
Provides easy to use TIC performance – a simplified fireground tool.
EVOLUTION 6000 Plus
Adds additional tools to aid and improve fireground safety and decision making.
EVOLUTION 6000 Xtreme
Provides same standard and optional features as EVOLUTION 6000 Plus TIC. Xtreme model adds VIDEO CAPTURE
MSA protects firefighters' lives.
MSA introduced one of the first firefighting thermal imaging cameras over a decade ago. In the years following, we’ve refined TIC design through innovation and expertise, delivering several successful generations of market-leading TICs. We continue this commitment to the fire service by releasing the EVOLUTION® 6000 TIC, a new NFPA-compliant platform to make TIC use easier, faster, lighter, and more intuitive.
The EVOLUTION 6000 TIC offers many of the same benefits that firefighters have come to expect from MSA, as well as new ones to take user experience to another level. The new EVOLUTION 6000 TIC platform comprises three new models to offer the best mix of features, including NFPA 1801 compliance, to support the thermal imaging needs of all first responders.
New and enhanced features include best-in-class image quality, light weight, laser pointer and range finder, compass, integrated video and picture capture and integrated wireless video transmission system. All EVOLUTION 6000 TIC models are built with high resolution 320x240 imaging cores. All cameras employ NFPA Basic startup mode to eliminate confusion when firefighters from different departments share tools.
NFPA-compliant third-party certification that builds upon MSA’s long experience with thermal imaging
Nonincendive equipment (UL Class 1, Div 2) for additional safety within combustible environments
Fireground-tough product design provides waterproof shock resistance
Camera Configuration Application customize camera settings to meet your needs
- Patent-pending compass assists in faster operations and improved situational awareness
- Three carabiner attachment points offer firefighters flexibility of camera attachment
- Patented dual-handle design for easy handoff and better ergonomics on the fireground
LUNAR is a handheld, wireless device to help keep a crew connected when it matters most, in the most unpredictable situations.
LUNAR can be used by every firefighter on-scene, on or off air, and is equipped with Firefighting Assisting Search Technology (F.A.S.T), edge detection enhanced thermal imaging and connectivity to provide an “all in one” safety solution.
- Out of the box wireless connectivity using LTE-M for local and remote monitoring*
- LUNAR-to-LUNAR ad hoc network for connection between LUNAR devices
- Exclusive Firefighting Assistance Search Technology (F.A.S.T.) providing distance and direction. Introducing the concept of collaborative search for quicker identification of the best entry point and search location
- Manual and motion alarm
- Compatibility with MSA G1 SCBA via Bluetooth, providing air status, alarm information, and more. Also can be paired with our Altair 4XR and 5X gas detectors
- Usage on and off air
- Thermal imaging enhanced with edge detection
- Connection to the FireGrid suite of software applications for Local Monitoring, Remote Monitoring, Configuration, Personalization, Post-Scene Reporting, and Inventory Management