EVOLUTION® 6000 Plus Thermal Imaging Camera with Range Finder
New Evolution 6000 TIC from MSA is the most advanced and rugged thermal imaging camera ever built. New and enhanced features include best in class image quality, light weight, laser pointer and range finder. NFPA 1801-compliant model provides the industry’s best mix of features to support the thermal imaging needs of every fire department, rescue organization, strike team, or HazMat crew. Operation includes NFPA Basic Mode and additional features in NFPA Plus Mode. Temperature readout is offered in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Evolution 6000 Plus TIC: standard integrated flashlight/laser pointer, optional laser range finder/laser pointer (replaces flashlight if selected), compass, 2x/4x zoom, 6 color palettes, transmitter option.
This product cannot be purchased online.
Please contact us to find out how to order.
- Image quality provides high-definition 320x240 core.
- NFPA-compliant third-party-certified for fireground-rugged product design.
- Class 1, Division 2 Intrinsic Safety for increased protection within potentially explosive environments.
- Fireground-tough product design provides waterproof shock-resistance.
- Patented dual-handle design for easy handoff on the fireground.
- 6 color palettes offer flexibility to view thermal information intuitively.
- 2x/4x zoom allows for closer looks at areas of interest.