TNT BFC-320 Cutter
This product cannot be purchased online.
Please contact us to find out how to order.
High Strength Steel (HSS) has met it's match. - Cut What You Want, When You Want!
• 7 ¾” cutter blade opening with all 9's on the NFPA Cut Test!
• Cutter blades made from high quality heat treated tool steel
• Wear resistant anodized surface
• Variable speed, dead man control increases manageability in critical situations
• Well balanced for easy positioning
• D-shaped wrap around handle for easy operations in all positions for left or right handed operators.
• Available Couplers: Standard, Flat Face or Coaxial
|BFC-320 Cutter Specifications|
|Max. Working Pressure||10,500 psi / 724 Bar|
|Max. Blade Opening||7.75 in. / 196.9 mm|
|Max. Cut Force||320,000 lbs / 1,424 kn|
|Length||30.0 in. / 762.0 mm|
|Width||10.75 in. / 273.1 mm|
|Height||7.0 in. / 177.8 mm|
|Weight||49.7 lbs / 22.5 kg|
|Mfg. to NFPA 1936-2015||Yes|
|NFPA Cut Test||A9, B9, C9, D9, E9|